Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Cereal Box Records

Back in the 70's, some cereal companies issued records on the back of the box that you would cut out. I never found them to play very well as they would slide on the turntable. I didn't think any of these existed anymore.
Click on picture for a larger image.

6 comments:

Lynda said...

I remember some flimsy record that you had to put on another record to play. I think they may have come from inside the cereal box, and you peeled it?

It would have been in the 80's though.

snowywoodz said...

I remember those. I had one, I think.

Teri said...

I remember these. and I agree with your description

snowywoodz said...

Thanks!

Amy said...

Weren't you supposed to put a penny on it so it would stay put?

snowywoodz said...

Hmmm, maybe.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails