Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Misc. Remembrance:

When I was around 8 years old, I'd be watching Gilligan's Island and think how cool it would be to be stranded on a deserted island. Nothing to do all day but hang out under a palm tree and swim whenever I wanted. I'd live on coconuts and wouldn't have to go to school. And my parents wouldn't be there so I couldn't get bossed around. I wondered if I'd really be able to do it, but I figured if the seven castaways could make a go of it, how hard could it be..

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

=)

I still think that now...

Marco said...

The Professor - Russell Johnson passed away today. Like his style, never got frazzled.
Rest in Peace Professor.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails