Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I was just thinking about:

The episode of "Land Of The Lost" with Medusa in it. I think it was probably one of the best episodes. Apparantly alot of people remembered it also because there were tons of pics of it in the image search I just did. The woman who played Medusa looks familiar, but I just can't seem to figure out who she is.

8 comments:

Wings said...

Michael May reviewed this one, not too long ago here: http://michaelmay.blogspot.com/2010/09/land-of-lost-season-three-episode-five.html

And Medusa played on an episode of Bewitched. Other than that, I don't know.

joe said...

She kind of looks like Lee Merriweather (or however the hell you spell her name)

sunnydaze said...

At first I thought it was Yvonne DeCarlo but on a closer look I don't think so.

joe said...

No, not Yvonne

Sans Pantaloons said...

Imdb says Marian Thompson.

joe said...

Thanks Sans!
I wonder if she's ever been on Star Trek

Joseph said...

I recall watching this episode and clearly remember being seriously frightened by Medusa. And to be scared at 8am on a Saturday takes something serious.

joe said...

I remember being frightened of an episode of "Family Affair" where Mr. French plays a goblin who lives under a bridge and eats little children. I was traumatized for weeks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails