Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Stuff I had:

The above is the back of a Honeycomb cereal box, with a record attached. It was around 1974/75. I'm guessing they don't make cereal box records anymore, but I wonder if they'll do CD's someday. Btw, the above record??? Totally lame.

6 comments:

C said...

yeah, i remember getting records on the boxes.. but they were never good ones... lol

joe said...

I wonder if they even still make record players

david_b said...

I remember all the Monkees records on the back of boxes.. Still wonder how those boxes got to stores without the vinyl grooves getting all messed up.

joe said...

Back then cereal premiums were the best. They all seemed to be competing to out-do the others, so they came out with some really great stuff.

Marco said...

there's a little resurgence in LP's right now. Some of the record players they make have better cleaner sounds than CD's. Of course they cost around $6000. Ouch

joe said...

$6K for a record player??? Wow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails