Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Random fact:

There wasn't one record store I walked into back in the mid - late '70s that didn't have the above poster stapled on the wall.

6 comments:

lazlo1988 said...

I had that poster myself in the '80s, on the wall in my room. (As an '80s teen, I was into music from the '80s, '70s and '60s. I had a Beatles poster as well.) The Led Zep poster, at least the one I had, was a blacklight poster, and I had a blacklight bulb too. My room was my refuge, where I would play my rock records and do "air guitar"!

joe said...

I had blacklight posters, but somehow never got around to having a blacklight

Sunnydaze said...

Ah, the glorios velvet black light posters. I used to have a giant one of Jim Morrison.

joe said...

When mom was 40 I discovered she had a black light, and it's always disturbed me in a vague sort of way

icyhighs said...

I can't think of a better reason to have been a kid at the time. Or a fetus. Or adult. Or old man.

joe said...

Haha yeah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails