Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Random:





Probably my most favorite Bugs Bunny cartoon was the one where he spent the night in the vampire's castle. Turns out the vamp's name is actually Count Bloodcount. I found out when I was doing the image search. I seem to remember that by saying either "hocus pocus" or "abracadabra" it would change him into either a vampire or a bat. I laughed hysterically when the count was lifting a large rock in the air to crush Bugs in his bed, Bugs called out "abracadabra" and the count changed into a bat and was crushed under the rock. I watched the Bugs Bunny show all throughout the decade and rarely missed a Saturday, but I haven't really seen them since then. I loved waking up early Saturday mornings to eat cereal and watch cartoons. I thought it would last forever.

3 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Used to love these, too. Great fun!

joe said...

I remember when they used to play these at movie theaters before the movie started.

Sunnydaze said...

This is one of my favorite episodes too. I also like the one with the chicken-heart-monster-thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails