Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

So did you watch it?

I'm not sure as to the date of the above, but I'm guessing circa '76. I have a feeling I didn't see it. It all looks pretty annoying.

6 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Probably, although I don't recall it now.

Dex1138 said...

I lived for Saturday morning preview shows when I was a kid!

joe said...

Joe and Dex: Since we only had one television, to watch kids tv programming at night was usually forbidden unless it was something major like Peanuts Christmas specials or The Wizard of Oz once-a-year.

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Jimmy Osmond was the creepiest little dude! The weirdest of the Osmonds by far.
I had the Donny and Marie dolls and watched their show, but I am almost sure I missed this epic programming.

Darrin.. said...

Dude.. I flippin saw this!!! I remember desperately wanting to see Scooby Doo make an appearance, and he did.. Dancing on the stage next to Jimmy! With technology back then, I imagine the effect looked pretty cheesy. Would love to see it again.

joe said...

CG: Mom couldn't stand him either. Maybe it's a woman thing, because I kind of liked him. I was envious he was an Osmond.

Darrin: I wonder if it's on youtube. I bet the effects were cheesy, but "good" cheesy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails