Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Random fact:

In the '70s, McDonald's sold onion rings. I just found this out 5 minutes ago. I don't remember these at all. I guess I was too busy cramming handfulls of fries into my mouth at the time to notice..

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Nope, I don't remember those, either. I only remember Burger King and White Castle having onion rings.

lazlo1988 said...

My dad used to always say that Burger King onion rings were "not the real thing" because they were made with chopped up onions, not whole ones.

JSusskind said...

I had forgotten all about those, but I remember them now. I also remember Jack in the Box "Frings," a rings and fries combo. Good stuff.

joe said...

CTG: I hated onion rings back then but I love them now.

Laz: I hadn't noticed about BK's being chopped onions, but now that you mention it..

J: There was a Jack In The Box nearby but my folks hated it so we didn't go. My fave was Burger Chef. They had awesome kid's meals

Related Posts with Thumbnails