Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, July 07, 2012

That's one awesome suit Jimmy's wearing:

In the latter part of the decade, Kristy and Jimmy McNichol were featured on various talk shows singing. They were so cute together. Apparantly the Network Brass expected big things from Jimmy and Kristy. We all did. Well, except the guy in the background of this pic behind Kristy. Who appears to be laughing at them..

9 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

They were cute. Yes, you do look like Bobby Brady in the header pic!

joe said...

... so it's not just me then...

Janet said...

I never understood all the Kristy McNichol love back then. To me she always looked awkward and had kind of a blank expression on her face, just like in this picture. I was probably just jealous because I looked the same way and nobody made a fuss over me. :)

joe said...

I liked Kristy. I don't think she's in show business anymore, though. It must be hard to be the darling of Hollywood then everyone drops you just because you get older.

Janet said...

Actually she did okay as an adult actress -- quite a bit of tv and a few movies. If I remember right she quit acting because of bipolar problems.

joe said...

That's odd. She seemed so stable

joe said...

... but then again don't they all..

Anonymous said...

this is off topic...but do you remember the cereal the freakies, with the little creature inside?
What a time trip !!!
If you like 70's you gotta check out the dark shadows movbie with johnny depp!

joe said...

Maybe there's a clip on youtube

Related Posts with Thumbnails