Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006






















I built my house from barley rice
Green pepper walls and water ice
Tables of paper wood, windows of light
And everything emptying into White.


A simple garden, with acres of sky
A Brown-haired dogmouse If one dropped by
Yellow Delanie would sleep well at night
With everything emptying into White.

A sad Blue eyed drummer rehearses outside
A Black spider dancing on top of his eye
Red legged chicken stands ready to strike
And everything emptying into White.


I built my house from barley rice
Green pepper walls and water ice...
And everything emptying into White


Into White - Cat Stevens
Tea For The Tillerman