Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Snow Days



As a kid I disliked school SO much that my favorite days were snow days (days when we got so much snow that school was cancelled). I can remember listening to the radio while the announcer read off the list of schools that were going to be closed, and saying under my breath: "say mine, say mine, say mine, say mine, say mine, say mine, say mine, say mine, say mine, say mine". Then they would announce my school and it was like winning the lottery. Although unlike in the above cartoon, there's no way on this side of the horizon that my parents expected me to do my homework......

Click on the photo for a larger view.