My favorite move scenes are:
- The opening scene in Jaws. Well, duh!
- When John Travolta’s father smacks him in the head in Saturday Night Fever, and John says: “hey, watch the hair!”
- When Veruca Salt gets sent down the chute because she’s a rotten egg, in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the Gene Wilder version, not the latest Johnny Depp version).
- The part in Harold and Maude when they steal the cop’s motorcycle.
- When Jenny dies in Love Story, because you knew, finally, that the movie was almost over.
- When Linda Blair's head does a '360' in The Exorcist.
(I’ll add more when I think of them. After all, it was 30 years ago…). Click on the photo for a larger image.