Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Land Of The Lost:

"Marshall Will and Holly, on a routine expedition, met the greatest earthquake ever known. High on the rapids, it struck their tiny raft, and plunged them down a 1,000 feet below to the land of the lost."

I didn't miss one episode of this show from 1974 to 1976. I don't know anyone of my generation who doesn't know the words to that theme song.

3 comments:

Project Christopher said...

Your blog is the Land of the Lost! (compliment) This unsuspecting traveler fell into your blog that is a land that time forgot.. or at least can't forget... and I'm afraid I'm going to be here for a while hearing the hissssing of the sleestak and looking for Chaka the down's syndrome monkey man! :)

GREAT blog!

Anonymous said...

Will Ferrell is starring in the movie due this summer

Redsoxfan said...

Wont watch the remake it will ruin it for me, loved to watch it, sleestak was the first thing on tv that came close to scaring me, they just gave me the creeps, but sorry to say, I don't have the words memorized.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails