Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The 64-pack:

If your parents really loved you, they bought you the 64-pack of Crayolas with a built-in sharpener. My folks never bought me the 64-pack of Crayolas with a built-in sharpener. I think you know where I'm going with this...

12 comments:

Mnmom said...

I never got one either, although I wanted that damn sharpener with the white-hot passion of a thousand suns.

Kristie said...

Oh I totally remember this! That sharpener never really worked quite right though did it?

joe said...

My, what a bunch of whiners we are...

Retro Hound said...

I got one, but I had to take it to school and never got to use the sharpener! I Was Ripped Off!

joe said...

Well i guess you could always buy another one

SkylersDad said...

I remember those! I always got the 16 I think...

joe said...

I couldn't help but notie the price stamp on the top left of the box.
$1.
My folks wouldn't even fork-up $1. Something's seriously wrong with that

sunnydaze said...

Nothin' like a fresh box of crayons and that crayon smell. I had this and I loved it!

joe said...

Whenever I got a new box of Crayons, it took me a couple of days to actually bring myself to use them

Zed said...

Why, my family was so poor my parents couldn't afford to buy the 64-pack so my sister and I got the 12- or 16-pack, and we had to SHARE. boo-hoo.

Amy said...

I bought mySELF a 96 pack recently. Awesome.

joe said...

* hands a tissue to Zed *

Amy: So you gonna share those or what

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails