Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Random:

Remember the Angie Dickinson avocado ad campaign?? I'm not sure if it was late '70s or early '80s. Back then I wouldn't have gone near an avocado, but I would have to say that now avocados are my favorite fruit. I could eat them every day.

10 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I love them too!
<><

joe said...

I'd make guacamole if I wasn't so damn cheap..

Ally said...

I don't really remember that. I do remember Brooke Shield and her Calvins though. Not that jeans and avocados are the same.

joe said...

Um, no they aren't. Was the Calvin/Shields ad late 70's or early 80's??? My memory isn't quite what it used to be.

joe said...

... actually I'm sort of running out of ideas for this site. How many Brady posts can a guy get away with. I might give things a rest for awhile, as of Jan. 1. I know I've said that before, but I really am running out of ideas here.

Trigger said...

Happy New Years!

joe said...

You too sir ;^)

Blast from the Past said...

How about the Brooke Shields no-smoking ad campaign where she stuck cigarettes in her ears?

http://allaboutthe1970s.blogspot.com/

pretty effective, I think!

Blast from the Past said...

oops - I meant to insert this...

http://economistmom.com/2009/09/thinking-more-broadly-and-creatively-about-cost-effective-preventive-care/

sorry...

joe said...

Even with cigarettes in her ear, Brooke always looked great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails