Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Back in the day I loved Fractured Fairy Tales:

6 comments:

Michaelof71 said...

I loved those too! I watched some of the Fractured Fairy Tales on DVD recently and I still find them funny & pretty clever. I also loved Mr. Peabody & his boy Sherman. Personally, I enjoyed Fractured Fairy Tales and Peabody's Improbable History more than the Rocky & Bullwinkle segments that they were sandwiched in between.

joe said...

I was kind of disappointed the witch wasn't pushed into the oven, though

lazlo1988 said...

I remember the whole Rocky and Bullwinkle/Mr. Peabody & Sherman/ Fractured Fairy Tales set of cartoons. They had a wit about them that exceeded other kid's cartoons, it seemed.

Was Tennessee Tuxedo part of this same group of cartoons? I know it wasn't part of the Bullwinkle show, but was it related?

joe said...

I think Tennessee Tuxedo was part of the Underdog Show. Loved Mr. Peabody and Sherman too

Anonymous said...

For a while, The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show used to play here on Sunday mornings. I used to make my son wake up early just to watch them. He loved Fractured Fairy Tales as much I did/do!

Dr. Theda said...

Narrated by Hans Conrad.... Cool early childhood memory ....

Related Posts with Thumbnails