Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Hand-held poker games:

Back in the day we had a couple of hand-held poker games, similar to the above. A couple of my friends' parents had them. They were quite popular. The above looks almost identical to the one we had. I got the above pic from an ebay listing, where I get quite a few pics for this site. The above is dated '71.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Oh my god, you have given me one of those "I'd forgotten all about that!!" moments. Wow. We totally had one of those; maybe I'll get one off ebay and give it to my sister for Christmas.

joe said...

Come to think of it, I'm 95% positive that this was the model we had

ChiTown Girl said...

OMG, I don't know how I missed this post, and the one below it. Anyway, we also had one of those floating around the family. I remember my cousins and I used to play with it at parties.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails