Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, April 02, 2010

Wile E. Coyote

It was never specified what the gender of Wile E. Coyote was, but I'm assuming he's a male, because only a guy would try something so stupid..

10 comments:

Redbonegirl97 said...

Whenever he spoke it was in a male voice. I know that he only spoke a few times.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

joe said...

He spoke??? Get out..

Mnmom said...

I can't say Wile E. Coyote without adding "super genius".

joe said...

Somehow I can...

Max Reddick said...

I think you are too quick to judge. We know it was a stupid idea in hindsight, but you must admit, without knowing the end it looks like a magnificently good idea!

joe said...

Haha if you say so ;^)

Tom said...

Mel Blanc did the voice a few times. There was an episode where he meets Bugs Bunny; I can't recall all the details but I remember a scene where he says, "My name is mud".

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

Didn't Wile E. Coyote speak with a british accent?

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

*snort* and the roadrunner is a girl!
<><

joe said...

Tom and ABAO: i seem to recall him talking, but it's been ages since I've watched it.

Noe: Hmm, I'm not sure about that..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails