Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Misc. remembrance:

When I was a kid, my birthday was always celebrated a week before the actual day, because our family would host Christmas Eve for the whole extended family and a birthday party just would've been too much. My friends were rather jealous that I got to open my birthday gifts a week before. Above is, I believe, either 1970 or 1971.

3 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

My daughter deals with the same issue! Happy (Early) Birthday!

joe said...

Thanks CJ ;^)

Sunnydaze said...

What a great pic - Looks like you had some blowout! HAPPY early BIRTHDAY!!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails