Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Misc. Remembrance:

When I was around 4 years old, one of the rooms in our house was my playroom where all my toys were kept and that's where I'd hang out. I found a plastic spoon, and since I didn't have anything else to do I decided to see what would happen if I stuck it into one of the electrical outlets. I ended up on my ass. If you're tempted to try it I'd advise against it..

6 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

LOL! See?! Everyone said that's what would happen!
Now let's try Pop Rocks and Pepsi!
Or Bloody Mary in the mirror! Light as feather, stiff as a board? Ouija?!

joe said...

I've always wondered about Pop Rocks and Pepsi but I'm afraid to try it

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I got my son to try it with no fear at all. Then again he never heard the warnings like we did. The soda just spewed out of his mouth a bit.
No intestinal bleeeding or ruptured stomach.
Total hokum!

joe said...

Still I'm hesitant..

Justin S. Davis said...

The REAL danger is saying the "Bloody Mary" bit with a mouth full of Pop Rocks and soda....

joe said...

I'm not aware of the bloody mary you and glowbug are talking about..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails