Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Misc. Remembrance:

When I was around 4 years old, one of the rooms in our house was my playroom where all my toys were kept and that's where I'd hang out. I found a plastic spoon, and since I didn't have anything else to do I decided to see what would happen if I stuck it into one of the electrical outlets. I ended up on my ass. If you're tempted to try it I'd advise against it..

6 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

LOL! See?! Everyone said that's what would happen!
Now let's try Pop Rocks and Pepsi!
Or Bloody Mary in the mirror! Light as feather, stiff as a board? Ouija?!

joe said...

I've always wondered about Pop Rocks and Pepsi but I'm afraid to try it

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I got my son to try it with no fear at all. Then again he never heard the warnings like we did. The soda just spewed out of his mouth a bit.
No intestinal bleeeding or ruptured stomach.
Total hokum!

joe said...

Still I'm hesitant..

Justin S. Davis said...

The REAL danger is saying the "Bloody Mary" bit with a mouth full of Pop Rocks and soda....

joe said...

I'm not aware of the bloody mary you and glowbug are talking about..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails