Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, June 14, 2013

I was just thinking about...

video


... Mary White, the 1977 made-for-TV movie starring Kathleen Beller. Kathleen was a major child/teen star back in the day. I was going to post about this years ago, but could never remember her name, or the name of the movie. I watched it on TV, but missed the horse accident where she died. I haven't seen the movie since then. It's really hard to believe it was 36 years ago.

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Hmmm...I don't remember this movie at all.

joe said...

In retrospect it was pretty depressing, so maybe it's just as well

Blast from the Past said...

I also don't remember it...
...nor her. :(

joe said...

Geez, how could you guys not remember her??? She was, like, everywhere..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails