Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Misc. Remembrance:

I was too young to remember this, but I'm told that around 1970 (which means I was about 2 years old), and we were at my grandparents' house in Chatham. The adults were playing cards and I was standing around, hanging out. I was standing next to my grandmother, and I'd nonchalantly say things like "K". "6". "5". "J". She'd smile at me. And I'd keep saying numbers and letters. Also, it turns out that everyone was beating her that night and she was losing pretty badly. Apparently, I was calling out the cards she had in her hand and she was the only one who didn't know it. She didn't catch on 'til the game was almost over.