Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Question:

Do they even make Wella Balsam shampoo any more?? Personally, I never used the stuff. I was more of a Body On Tap fan, myself.

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Hmmm...I don't know if they make it anymore. I wanna say no.

Wow, there used to be some awesome shampoo commercials in the 70s, didn't there? I always loved the Herbal Essence commercials, and the shampoo. The other one we loved was Agree. "Santa" always put little bottles of that in our stockings. =)

John said...

"And they told two friends, and they told two friends, and so on, and so on, and so on."

Anonymous said...

Is it me or does it seem like there was an overabundance of shampoo advertising in the '70s, a decade in which, ironically, most people's hair looked dry and awful?

I hated my hair in the '70s. I had wavy hair that just wouldn't behave, so my mom would plaster it down with Aqua Net. It was like a crispy hair helmet. All of my friends had those Pete Rose bowl cuts and I wanted one too, but my hair wouldn't cooperate. :(

Hank

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails