Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

1976 Happy Days Game

Click on pic for a larger image
I used to love playing this game with my cousins. It was their game, I didn't have this one. Happy Days was a HUGE hit (the TV show, that is), but when I watch repeat episodes these days I can't sit through it. It's amazing what 30 years can do to a TV show. It's also more amazing that it was actually 30 years ago. Damn....

7 comments:

teri said...

I think one of my cousins had this game........

snowywoodz said...

SEE???? It's always the cousins. ALWAYS.

teri said...

well, my mother did NOT have the money to be buying me and my sister games, so I'm assuming it was one of the cousins.

snowywoodz said...

My parents didn't have alot of cash, either.

snowywoodz said...

Damn...

Lynda said...

I had a Tom & Jerry board game.

This seems oddly familiar though. I know we didn't have it.

Maybe a cousin?

snowywoodz said...

I had the Tom and Jerry game also. See, once again, Happy Days was a 'cousins' game. Freaky..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails