Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A gift for all you Mork fans:

Click on above pic for a larger image. Print, cut, and enjoy. I know this is going to keep ME entertained for hours.....

4 comments:

Tuesday said...

Ha! I longed for a pair of rainbow suspenders but settled for *her* platform shoes instead.

snowywoodz said...

I wanted a pair also, never got them. Actually, now, I'm kind of glad...

Lynda said...

I had the rainbow suspenders. LOL.

You are so giving, Snowy. This fun could last for hours.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you put this out there. :)

My friend is going to love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails