Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Quality TV

In 1979 I didn't miss one episode of this show.

5 comments:

teri said...

me, neither! LOVED this show.

now I think Robin Williams is a complete goof but loved the show while it was on.

snowywoodz said...

I thought it was hysterical, but I bet if I watched a re-run it wouldn't be funny. But what counts is that it was funny back then....

Mel said...

Me either, it used to come on Thursdays nights and I would try not to schedule a night class for thursdays and try to get out of working on Thursdays. I loved loved loved this show!!! But I have recently watched it on nick at night and it wasnt as funny anymore *sigh*

snowywoodz said...

Yeah, very few shows have 'staying power'. I try not to watch old shows I used to like. I like to remember them as funny.

Lynda said...

I use to love that show! Too young to remember if I missed any though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails