Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

LeCar

My neighbor had a LeCar back in 1977 (hers was brown, though). I believe this was the inspiration for Chevrolet's Chevette, as the Chevette wasn't introduced until a couple of years later. I wanted one of these SO bad, I thought they were really cool. I found this pic posted on the following site:
http://feefeasibleprophecies.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Scott said...

I had, and probably still do have, a Le Car Matchbox Car. It was yellow, just as in the photo. And I seem to recall it had pretty good shocks on it, for a Matchbox car.

I am 28 days younger than you, so I share many of your memories and understand most of your obsessions. :-)

snowywoodz said...

It was a great time to be a kid, wasn't it? Btw, I had tons of matchbox cars. The problem was I'd leave them all around the house and my parents would step on them in their bare feet. I got yelled at. aLOT.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails