Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Monday, February 28, 2011

The generation gap:

Mom was born in 1941, and her all-time favorite show is The Waltons. She could watch that show all day. I was born in 1967, and my faves are The Mary Tyler Moore Show and The Brady Bunch. I could watch them all day. My brother was born in 1981, and his faves are Home Improvement and The Simpsons. He could watch them all day.

4 comments:

Wings said...

Hah! Interesting post!

joe said...

But neither of them like the Brady Bunch... come to think of it I'm not sure if he's ever seen MTM..

John said...

1970, same two favorites as yours...with "Emergency!" thrown in for good measure. I have them all on DVD. People think I'm nuts.

joe said...

I keep meaning to get some of these DVDs. I'd watch them too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails