Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Random:

I think I laughed harder when Carol dressed up as Charo's mother then when she wore that curtain rod dress. I thought that was hysterical.

6 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I SO remember this episode, and I remember laughing my ass off! Man, I miss the Carol B Show.

C said...

i grew up watching the carol b. show! she was my fave, i loved harvey korman, tim conway, lyle wagner, and vickie lawrence... omg that was true humor, that show!!!

Sunnydaze said...

TOOOO FUNNY!!! I wish CB would come on as reruns.

joe said...

Chi: I think Carol's got grapefruit in that top of hers

C: I remember watching re-runs in the 80's and it was still funny back then

Sunny: I'm sure there are re-runs playing somewhere. You could probably watch it on youtube

Blast from the Past said...

Without a doubt, some of the best and funniest humor ever to be on TV. Some day I'm just going to bite the bullet and order the DVD's you can get on TV. I think they've kept reruns off the air because they're selling these. I know I haven't seen the show on TV in years.

Tim Conway as the Old Man
"Mrs. a-Whi-Higins"
Harvey Korman cracking up.

A veritable non-stop laugh-fest!

joe said...

Do you remember the one where Carol was dressed as Queen Elizabeth, and Tim Conway tried to sell her a "donkey popsicle"??? That cracked me up back then too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails