Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Someone's knockin' at the door, somebody's ringin' the bell...

... Someone's knockin' at the door, sombody's ringin' the bell. Do me a favor, open the door and let 'em in.

8 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Mary was so chic! I love that apartment!!!

Coaster Punchman said...

I remember when I graduated from college (in MN.) Everyone I knew had it as a goal to get a first apartment like Mary's. Little did we know that affordable studio's rarely come in such fabulous form.

joe said...

Robin: That's how mom used to dress when she and dad would go out.

Coaster: I loved the apartment, but folding out that bed every night would get old fast.

Mnmom said...

I hope it's Phyllis!! I loved her.

joe said...

Mary always had visitors. She lived alone, but she was never lonely...

Panic Away Review said...

Mary's apartment certainly looks great as she is on screen!

EFT and Tapping said...

Now who wouldn't love Mary? She's awesome!

joe said...

Panic: Won't argue with you on that one. Everyone seemed to hang out there.

EFT: She is for sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails