Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Monday, November 07, 2011

Big Wheel:

I don't know many boys who didn't have one of these back in the day. It must've been a boy toy, because I didn't know any girls who had one. I had a friend named David, and mom brought me over to his house one day sometime around '73 so she could have coffee with David's mom. I was in the kitchen with mom and David's mom, asking mom about something, and David called out: "Hey mom! Look at this!". We went into a different room and saw David at the top of the stairs on his Big Wheel. Just as his mom started to open her mouth to say "Don't do it", David took off down the stairs on his Big Wheel. And crashed right into the front door. He never did it after that. I'm surprised he didn't crack a rib or two...