Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Post-'70s remembrance:

One of my top five '80s movies is The Breakfast Club. I know their characters were supposed to represent one of every kind of teenager, but I didn't fit in to one particular character. My favorite character was Judd Nelson's. I wanted to be a Judd Nelson, but I didn't have quite the chip on my shoulder. I wasn't a jock like Emilio, and I wasn't popular like Molly. I was kind of a cross between a Judd and an Anthony Michael Hall. I could sort of relate to Ally Sheedy's character, because back then I was kind of a misfit and for the most part I just didn't fit in with any crowd. I could watch that movie over and over.