Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving:




I'm thankful for my God, my country, my freedom that allows me to blog about whatever I want to, and the fact that this week marks the 19th anniversary that I quit smoking cigarettes. A very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

7 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, Joe, congrats on being smoke-free that long. That's awesome!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

J Mello said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

joe said...

I'm thankful for you guys, too ;^)

lazlo1988 said...

Well stated, Joe! A Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

joe said...

Same to you buddy!

Sunnydaze said...

I'm just now catching up but YAY YOU for giving up smoking for nearly 20 years! :D

joe said...

Thanks lady ;^)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails