Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, November 25, 2011

When it's least expected, you're elected, you're the star today; smile! You're on Candid Camera:




It's fun to laugh at yourself, you're a comic tried and true. It's fu-un to look at yourself like o-ther people dooo. Have a sense of humor, there's a rumor: laughter's on it's waa-a-ay; smile! You're on Can-did Cam-eraaa.

6 comments:

Sunnydaze said...

I loved this show. It's not the same on the remake. I wish they would air the old ones again...along with Carol Burnett.

joe said...

Man I didn't think anyone was gonna comment on this post...

Retro Hound said...

MOST of my posts don't get comments. I remember I once heard Alan Funt was a dirty old man. I can believe it. Didn't they do a not-as-censored version on HBO or something?

joe said...

I'm not sure. I'd have loved to see it.

Anonymous said...

I love this website ! It's good to finally see the lyrics to Candid Camera. As a kid, I thought it was " It's fun to laugh at yourself.It's a tonic tried and true" ROFL ! This is one great trip down memory lane !

joe said...

Haha I did too

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails