Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Edaville Railroad:

Around this time in the early '70s, our folks would take us to Edaville Railroad in Carver Mass (I'm not sure if it's still there). I think the last time we were there was around '74. They had huge Christmas lights decorations, but what I remember most was the fact that it was freezing cold, and 5 minutes after we got there I was ready to go home. The top pic is a shot I got on a random image search. The bottom pic shows me and a couple of friends posing in the giant Santa (Laurie on the left, and Elaine on the right). I'm guessing the above was taken in '73, when we were all about 5 years old. We still keep in touch, they're like sisters to me.