Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Misc. Remembrance:


Back in the day, my cousin Mary used to collect Raggedy Andy dolls... not Ann, just Andy. She had one that was about 5 feet tall. I don't know if she still does, I haven't heard from her since the mid-'80s. I've lost touch with dad's side of the family. No hard feelings, just lost touch.

4 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I don't know why, but those dolls used to freak me out!

joe said...

they are pretty ugly... but some people really go for them

ChiTown Girl said...

Hi, my sweet friend, thanks for being my first follower on my new blog!!

I used to have both Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy. I wonder where they are now...

joe said...

Well if your folks were anything like mine they'd have thrown them out when you got older. None of my old stuff has survived...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails