Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, December 07, 2012

Misc. Remembrance:

 
Whenever we'd go on vacation, my folks would always buy the cereal variety pack. I loved the variety packs, but the only thing that sucked about it was there were no premiums in the boxes, and quite frankly cereal with no premiums was kind of boring...

3 comments:

R.A.M.'67 said...

All true about the variety packs, but let's not forget the option we had of opening the one side of the little box that transformed it into a "bowl" so we could put milk on the cereal. As a kid, I loved doing that!

Thi Lan said...

such a nice post :)your blog is very good and interesting <3 im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

joe said...

R.A.M.: Never did that because I like a lot of milk in my cereal. I was a pretty fussy eater..

Thi: Thanks! I will!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails