Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Friday, April 01, 2011

My mama loves me.

When I was a little boy, (when I was just a boy) And the devil would call my name (when I was just a boy) I'd say "now who do, Who do you think you're fooling? " (when I was just a boy) I'm a consecrated boy (when I was just a boy) I'm a singer in a sunday choir Oh , my mama loves, she loves me She get down on her knees and hug me Like she loves me like a rock She rocks me like the rock of ages And loves me She love me, love me, love me, love me When I was grown to be a man (grown to be a man) And the devil would call my name (grown to be a man) I'd say "now who do, Who do you think you're fooling? " (grown to be a man) I'm a consummated man (grown to be a man) I can snatch a little purity My mama loves me, she loves me. She get down on her knees and hug me Like she loves me like a rock. She rocks me like the rock of ages And loves me She love me, love me, love me, love me. And if I was president (was the president) The minute congress call my name (was the president) I'd say "who do, Who do you think you're fooling? (who do you think you're fooling) I've got the presidential seal (was the president) I'm up on the presidential podium My mama loves me She loves me She get down on her knees and hug me Like she loves me like a rock She rocks me like the rock of ages And loves me Fade out: She love me, love me, love me, love me (loves me like a rock)