Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lidsville:





Apparantly this show ran from '71 to '73 on Saturday mornings. I only saw it around '73. Never really cared for the show, I mostly watched it for the intro where the kid (Butch Patrick aka Eddie Munster) fell into the hat at the amusement park. It was truly one of the most bizarre shows ever. The kid falls into Lidsville where all the characters are hats.... no I'm not making this up. I could sit through a repeat of The Munsters, but not Lidsville. I watched the intro on youtube a month ago at the library (free wifi), but I didn't have my earphones so I couldn't listen to the sound. I may watch it again, but I kind of "lost the love" on this one.