Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Random:

Who would've known a wealthy gal like Mrs. Howell could be having so much fun stuck on an island with absolutely no hope of ever getting rescued. I'm not so sure I'd have been that happy. Or pleasant to be around.

5 comments:

grannyann said...

Me either but remember she was sort of a dizzy lady.

joe said...

Well her husband slept with a teddy bear so he wasn't "wrapped too tightly" either

JSusskind said...

When my friends and I would play Gilligan's Island, my sister and her best friend would always fight over who got to be Ginger and who had to be Mary Ann. I avoided the issue by just being Mrs. Howell. She's rich, and married to Jim Backus. How could it get any better than that?

joe said...

Haha don't know how it could

Sunnydaze said...

I know! No shopping?!? I would be p!ssed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails