Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Fact:

Just because we were around back then doesn't mean we're past our prime.

12 comments:

JSusskind said...

Wow, is that Ellen O'Neal?

joe said...

Who's Ellen O'Neal

Sunnydaze said...

Damn straight!

joe said...

So any idea who Ellen O'Neal is?

Blast from the Past said...

No idea on the Ellen O'neal thing. LOVE the photo though! "You can have my skateboard when you pry it off of my cold dead feet!"

joe said...

I tried skateboarding but I could never get used to the vibration under my feet. It's what probably spared me a broken bone or two..

Ally said...

Awesome! PS Who is Ellen O'Neal?

joe said...

Haha i've no clue

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I just happened upon your blog when researching Isis (of Shasam and Isis. Eg, did they have power rings? Or were those bracelets? Nose piercings?) - highly technical research. Instead, I've uncovered hidden treasure. Your blog is packed with my favorites. It looks great too.
Happy weekend.
Robyn

joe said...

... I'm pretty sure they weren't nose piercings ..

Cinema Nostalgia said...

Very cool. Who is she?

joe said...

Not sure but she seemed pretty good with that skateboard.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails