Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Not:

Excuse me, but instant cameras never took good-quality photographs. They didn't last long on the market, and there's a reason they didn't last long on the market: they sucked.

6 comments:

Sunnydaze said...

It was cool to watch the pic develop when I was a little kid but you're right - they sucked. The color was way bad.

JSusskind said...

Is there an iPhone app for making a new digital photo look like a crappy old Polaroid? If not, there should be.

joe said...

Sunny: And close-up face shots always came out blurry and distorted.

J: Maybe they're working on it..

grannyann said...

I agree and I was just thinking today that I wish I had had a digital camera years and years ago.

joe said...

I remember soon after they came out with the "Kodak Disk" camera, but they weren't very user-friendly. I had one and threw it away.

blueroc85 said...

I still have my polaroid :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails