Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Misc. Remembrance:

In 1976 my grandmother got me the Bambi movie soundtrack record as a Christmas present. Man did I get screwed that year or what..

6 comments:

Dolly the Bird said...

...drip drip drop little April showers...
My gosh that takes me back!

Blast from the Past said...

Maybe back then... but it's be cool to still have that today!

Blast from the Past said...

oops!
"it'd" not "it's".

It would be cool to still have that today... :)

Retro Hound said...

Album cover posted courtesy of Retrohound.com. But it's hard to read in this photo.

joe said...

Dolly and Darryll: To be honest I never listened to it.

Retro: I found the pic on a random google image search. It was the best one ;^)

Retro Hound said...

Not a problem, lots of my photos come up in Google searches and are used for who knows what. You gotta know that's going to happen if you're going to post on the net. Glad mine was the best photo for you, that isn't always the case! I'm sometimes embarrassed at how bad some of them are.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails