Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Milton Bradley's "Barrel Of Monkeys":

I had a set back in the day. I never really played with them, though. I could never figure out what you were supposed to do with them. I suppose they might've been a game, but back then I had no clue. And I don't recall them coming with instructions, not that I would've taken the time to read them anyway...

10 comments:

Tom said...

I had forgotten all about these until I saw them in Toy Story 3 last year.

joe said...

Did you have one? I would've given you mine..

Tom said...

I had a set, but I never understood what you were supposed to do with them.

joe said...

Now you know what I went through...

TIM said...

Fun memories.

joe said...

So did you have any clue what you were supposed to do with them??? Because nobody else on this page does.

teri said...

my boss has a can of these in his office.

joe said...

Sounds like a fun boss.
If there ever is such a thing.

Thomas said...

I had them when I was a kid,
and heres how you played the game,
You piled them up and you took one and with that one you hooked another and then another after that, until you had a long chain of monkeys. Then you dropped them in the barrel. Now is that fun or what?
(And yes they cam with instructions.)

joe said...

Hey thanks (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails