Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Misc. Remembrance:

In the late '70s, mom started buying Agree hair conditioner. I started using it, but I thought it was shampoo. I had no clue that shampoo and conditioner were totally different things. I used it for about 2 weeks as a shampoo until I caught on. The kids in school were raggin' on me because of my greasy hair (although in their defense, I have to admit that for awhile there my hair was lookin' pretty skanky...)..

5 comments:

Sunnydaze said...

This shampoo smelled so good! I love to see these old ads :D

Caffeinated Joe (Wings) said...

Hah! I did the same thing, I think with Pert or Prell!

joe said...

Sunny: I remember the little booklets that used to come with it.

CJ: Glad I'm not the only one...

Chelly said...

Ah, Agree. Sweet memories.

I can't tell you how much I love your blog. :)

joe said...

If I had a pic with my skanky hair, I'd post it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails