Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Did you know ...

... that in 1973, a postage stamp cost 8 cents?? Did you also know that I'm really running low on ideas for posts lately????

4 comments:

Jack said...

Are you kiddin' me, Private Pyle? Cars, books, movies, TV shows, the golden age of the K-Tel kitchen gadget, fads, personalities, world events, just stop me when you've had enough! I'll bet if Marsha Brady was waiting to work on a post with you, you'd be all over that, wouldn't you, squirrel? You don't know how good you've got it, you disorganized piece of grabasstic amphibian $#!+! Now quit your belly-achin'! Drop and give me twenty, then get your 4$$ to work!

joe said...

Um, I didn't say I was quitting... just a little writer's block.
Can I pass on the "twenty"???

Jack said...

All right, but only because I overlooked fashion, home decor, and the dawn of the personal computer age...

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Ideas? You only need to ask. Fashion - WOW there was some groovy stuff back then. Hair styles; commercials; books, movies and films; who was in power; who married and had nasty divorces; the births of children of celebrities and famous people. We're all here to help you 'cause enquiring minds want to know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails