Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Question:


So how many of you, back in '78, watched "Kiss Meets The Phantom Of The Park" on TV? I did. It was pretty bad. Well, even though it used up 2 hours of my time that I'll never be able to re-coup, at least I didn't pay to see it; and being only 10 years old it's not like I was doing anything else that night...

4 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Ha! I still have that taped onto a VHS recorded off of the TV! My favorite part is their silly cartoon voices! And Paul's "stunt man" who looked like they taped brillo pads to his chest to mimick Paul's manly chest hair! Makes me want to watch that crap again. Oh! And those albino monkey/cat robot things too! Ha!
Thanks for the stroll down Kiss lane this morning.

joe said...

I never understood what the bad guys fell into. It showed them sliding down chutes into something, but could never figure it out.

blueroc85 said...

My husband is super huge KISS fan and still goes on about finding theis movie today. He watched it at some point in the 70's and loves it despite its cheesiness.

joe said...

I think the must-have for any KISS collection is the Mego KISS figures. Of course a full set will cost you about a thousand bucks, though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails