Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

1978, what a glorious year.

In the summer of 1978, 'Grease was the word'. Posted by Hello

1978 was a great year, especially the summer. This year is probably my favorite as far as music goes. These are the top 40 of 1978. The songs in large letters are my favorites:

1. Staying Alive,Bee Gees
2. Boogie Oogie Oogie,A Taste of Honey
3. Kiss You All Over, Exile
4. Shadow Dancing, Andy Gibb
5. Emotion, Samatha Sang
6. Night Fever, Bee Gees
7. Miss You, Rolling Stones
8. Three Times a Lady, Commodoores
9. Too Much Too Little, Johnny Mathis/Deniece WIlliams
10. Its A Heartache, Bonnie Tyler
11. Baker Street, Gerry Rafferty
12. Whenever I Call You, Kenny Loggins
13. You Dont Bring Me Flowers, Barbara Striesand
14. Cant Smile without You,Barry Manilow
15. Still the Same/Feels Like a Number, Bob Seger
16. Sometimes When We Touch, Dan Hill
17. Le Freak, Chic
18. With a Little Luck, Wings
19. Lay Down Sally, Eric Clapton
20. Love is Thicker Then Water, Andy Gibb
21. Hot Child in the City, Nick Gilder
22. Grease, Frankie Valli
23. Just The Way You Are, Billy Joel
24. MacArthur Park, Donna Summer
25. Love Will Find a Way, Pablo Cruise
26. Reminiscing, Little River Band
27. Use Ta Be My Girl, Ojays
28. One Nation Under Groove,Funkadelic
29. Lifes Been Good,Joe Walsh
30. Baby Hold On, Eddy Money
31. Hot Blooded, Foreigner
32. Get Off, Foxy
33. I Go Crazy, Paul Davis
34. Take a Chance on Me, Abba
35. How Much I Feel, Ambrosia
36. Groove Line, Heatwave
37. King Tut, Steve Martin
38. My Life, Billy Joel
39. Our Love,Nataile Cole
40. Baby Come Back, Player