Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Misc. Remembrance:



It was probably 1972, and a friend of my mother's came over to have coffee with my mom. She came with her two kids: Lori and Teddy. Lori and I decided to hide on our parents and have Teddy tell them that he couldn't find us, while we hid behind the chimney of my house as our parents searched for us. We lived near a swamp. So our parents are outside frantically calling our names, while Lori and myself were hiding behind the chimney laughing at them. Finally after about 10 minutes we ran out from behind the chimney and said "Here we are!" We got our @$$e$ kicked that day. I think I was punished for a week...