Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

I knew it:

I'm old enough to remember the original Gordon on Sesame Street. For the longest time I thought the current Gordon was a replacement, but wasn't sure, until I saw a pic of the first actor on Wikipedia (above).
Yes, once again, I was right.....

10 comments:

Hairball said...

Glad you found out you were right. Stuff like that can really drive you crazy!

I couldn't watch PBS when I was a little kid because we lived too far out to pick up their signal.

Max Reddick said...

Well, you learn something new every day. I never knew there was another Gordon. It would be good if you did a post on what the Sesame Street cast members are doing now.

joe said...

Hairball: Oh so sorry... boy did you miss out. Well, at least I was able to watch it..

Max: Do you know how much work that would be?? Well, DO you??!!?!

joe said...

I think Hairball should do one.
By 6 a.m. tomorrow...

Hairball said...

I think Hairball should do one.
By 6 a.m. tomorrow...


*smacks head* I missed my Joe imposed deadline! Am I like banned or something or can I buy you off with homemade baked goods?

joe said...

Yeah, baked goods will do.
Although, cash wouldn't be bad either...

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

I miss MR. Hooper.

joe said...

Yes, well he had to go sometime..

Anonymous said...

Actually, that's NOT the first Gordon. He's the SECOND of THREE. The original Gordon was played by Matt Robinson until 1972, at which time he was replaced by Hal Miller (the actor in the picture shown) who played Gordon until 1974 when the current Gordon, Roscoe Orman would take on the role.

joe said...

Ah. Thanks (c:
It's just so hard keeping track of that guy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails